Using this app, you can monitor the performance of your Bitcoin mining machines in Slush’s mining pool (aka mining.bitcoin.cz). Push Notifications notify you when workers go off- and online, or when you receive Bitcoin payouts. Check out the latest round info as well as recently submitted blocks. Use the handy built-in mining profitability calculator to determine whether that new ASIC mining gear you have your eye on will be worth it. And the built-in currency converter lets you convert between BTC and various world currencies.
Note: not affiliated with Slush or mining.bitcoin.cz.
- Check on the status of your workers.
- Review statistics and information on current round and completed blocks.
- Built-in mining profitability calculator lets you calculate whether or not that new mining hardware is worth it or not.
- Built-in currency converter lets you convert between BTC and various world currencies.
- Push notifications let you know when workers go off- and on-line, when new blocks are found and confirmed, and when you receive new confirmed rewards or get a payout.
Want more information? Found a bug? Contact me and I’ll do my best to help.
Version 2.0.521 was released on April 27, 2014.
- New iOS 7 look and feel.
- New push notification types:
- “Decreased Hashrate” will notify you if any workers’ hashrates fall below a user-configurable threshold.
- “Found Blocks” will notify you when the pool finds a block.
- “Confirmed Blocks” will notify you when a found block has been confirmed.
- New currency converter will let you convert between BTC and various world currencies.
- Currency converter can automatically fetch the balance of your Bitcoin wallet if available.
- You can now change the sort order of the recent blocks list based on block-found time.
- You can now tap and hold on earned bitcoin amounts to copy them to the clipboard.
- You can now choose to automatically fill in your actual hashrate if available in the mining profitability calculator.
- Larger hashrate values will display in more human readable form (i.e. instead of 5100 Mhash/s, you will see 5.1 GHash/s)
- Various user interface improvements and bug fixes.
Important Note: this app now requires iOS 7.
If you like this app, please tell your friends about it! Also please consider rating and/or reviewing it in the App Store. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Version 1.0 was released on October 26, 2013.
- Initial release.